(Last updated March 2015)
TEAMWELDER warrantys that its products will not contain any faults in terms of material or production. Should the product prove to be defective in this respect within the warranty period, you have the right to free repair or for your product to be replaced with an appropriate alternative, subject to our discretion. This warranty takes effect from the date of invoice. TEAMWELDER reserves the right to alter the warranty conditions at any time with effect for the future.
Basis of the warranty
The prerequisite for receiving the full warranty is simply to operate the products in accordance with TEAMWELDER operating instructions, observing the relevant legal recommendations and guidelines and carrying out annual maintenance work and testing conducted by an TEAMWELDER partner.
Any warranty repairs may only be carried out by an authorised TEAMWELDER partner – otherwise the warranty will be invalidated.
The costs of packaging and transport to the place where the warranty is to be fulfilled have to be taken over by the customer and are not covered by the warranty.
2 years warranty for
- Power sources
- Wire feed units
- Cooling units
2 years warranty for pumps
1 year warranty for
- Teamwelder torches
- Used machines
- Intermediate hose packages
- Remote controls
6 months warranty for
- Spare parts supplied separately (such as circuit boards, ignition units, etc.)
Manufacturer/supplier warranty on all additional parts that are used by TEAMWELDER, but manufactured by other companies (e.g. motors, pumps, fans, torches, etc.)
(other products on request)
The warranty covers the free replacement of parts and working time.
The warranty excludes non-reproducible software errors and parts subject to mechanical ageing or natural wear (e.g. wire feed unit, wire feed rollers, replacement and spare wire feed parts, workpiece leads, electrode holders, connection and extension cables, mains and control leads, plugs, replacement torches and spare torch parts, solenoid valves, wheels, coolant, etc.).
Warranty claims are invalid:
- If the TEAMWELDER products have not been operated using original TEAMWELDER accessories (e.g. intermediate hose package, remote control, connection cable, coolant, etc.) and/or original TEAMWELDER replacement and spare parts.
- If work is carried out by persons not authorised by TEAMWELDER.
- If the products are overloaded according to the power and technical data specified in the operating instructions.
- In the event of inappropriate use.
- In the event of inappropriate alterations and/or repairs.
- If the products have been partly or completely disassembled.
- For products that are damaged due to accidents, misuse, improper operation, incorrect installation, faulty or insufficient power supply, carelessness, use of force, disregard of the specifications and operating instructions, inadequate maintenance (see chapter "Maintenance and testing"), exterior influences, natural disasters or personal accidents
When making a claim under the warranty, please contact TEAMWELDER or an authorised TEAMWELDER partner only.
To make a guarantee claim, the original invoice must be submitted, on which the serial number of the machine can be found.
If we request it, the product must be immediately sent to us at the risk and expense of the purchaser. Replaced products become our property. The warranty period is not extended as a result of replacement or repair. The customer has no claim to loan or replacement products whilst repairs are being performed or replacements are being provided.
These terms shall apply without affecting the customer's legal rights to a warranty and are subject to our General Terms and Conditions of Business and our warranty regulations. Agreements to the contrary must be confirmed by TEAMWELDER in writing.